It is a common perception that men don’t use skincare products as much as the women. It is mainly because of the belief that men have an extra protection for the skin, Facial Hair. But it’s that’s not the case, despite of having an extra protection, men do need some outside agents to take care of their skin.
As we know skin is responsible for creating a barrier between our internal organs and the environment around us, maintaining body temperature, storing nutrients and producing vitamin D. Any problem with our skin can compromise these important functions. Luckily we here can tell you the perfect way to maintain your skin, starting with…
Men never used moisturizers in the past and today there are many brands that have launched a wide range of products especially for them. The truth is that it benefits them a lot if they start using them from a young age since they will allow the skin (especially on the face) to not have so many wrinkles over the years and also to be always healthy and hydrated.
After a good shave, the best thing to use is a good soothing lotion. Although there was hardly a choice before and those that were marketed left the face quite irritated, but nowadays men no longer have to suffer lotions with a lot of alcohol which resulted in itchy eyes and irritable skin. There are now great facial lotions for men available online like hydrating creams, lotion for dry skin, lotion for sensitive skin, sunscreen lotions etc. in order to achieve a stronger and healthier skin and protect the skin from external damage.
Eye Cream and Tea Bags
Men are more prone to have dark circles and bags over the years. That is why those who take care of themselves usually buy themselves a mix of useful products like Eye cream, anti-aging cream, Day & Night Cream, and tea bags for eyes. And as soon as they start using them, it helps prevent the appearance of bags under the eyes.
Shea butter is a natural ingredient that is increasingly used in the world of body care and cosmetics. And we are not surprised! It is a great cell regenerator that can be applied anywhere on the body. At first, its texture is as if it were wax, but when it is in contact with the body, it becomes an oil, being very pleasant and easy to apply the product. In addition, it provides us with a large number of benefits for the skin, thanks to its rich composition full of vitamins and minerals. If you want to know more about its properties and what are some of the products with this wonderful component, stay and discover them.
The benefits of shea butter for your skin:
- It has a great power of hydration and nutrition that improves the elasticity of the skin while repairing and regenerating it thanks to its content of vitamin F. In addition, it is an excellent healing agent and effective against burns and scars due to its vitamins A, D, E and F.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties relieve pain due to arthritis and rheumatism. It can also act as a nasal decongestant if we apply it to the lower part of the nostrils.
- Ideal for hair! It can be used on the hair to provide extra hydration and protection from the sun. With its application, our hair will look shinier, softer and more voluminous.
- It is a great protector. Shea butter can protect us from the sun and prevents us from possible sunburn since it covers the skin with an invisible film. In addition, it also protects us against the cold, it is very effective to avoid cold or humidity on the hands and lips.
- Treats stretch marks, wrinkles, dry or rough hands or heels, even acne.
Superficial burns caused by the sun can be treated with the help of cold coconut oil. Its application refreshes the reddened area and helps reduce burning. In addition, it prevents the skin from drying out, favoring its repair.
The use of CBD can be most effective in skin conditions that involve inflammation as a key factor in the condition. The anti-inflammatory properties present in it helps to protect the skin and help it recover from damage or infection.
CBD is believed to work in alleviating a wide range of skin conditions through its interaction with the endocannabinoid system, a series of abundant skin receptors that regulate processes such as growth and cell repair. It is also involved in monitoring how active immune cells are in the area that respond to threats.
Skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, allergic dermatitis, and acne, involve problems such as causing inflammation, irritation, and decreased function of skin tissue. CBD can be useful to help reduce the effects of these conditions.
- Decreases the viscosity of sebum (oil) in the pores to reduce acne formation
- Fights antibiotic resistance during skin infection
- Reduces the inflammatory response related to psoriasis, eczema, and allergic dermatitis
- Relieves one of the main symptoms of skin diseases: itching (pruritus)
Since acne is a combination of a mild bacterial infection and an inflammatory reaction, the main treatments for this condition are usually antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Although CBD can prevent antibiotic resistance in bacteria, it is not considered antibacterial on its own. For this reason, if you use topical CBD products to control acne, it is best to find products that also contain some antibacterial compounds. There are a host of great topical CBD products with antibacterial essential oils added for this very reason.