In today’s society, everything moves very fast and sometimes we don’t have time to think about whether our lifestyle and habits help us feel better. In this blog we try to give you some health tips that help you reflect and improve your lifestyle habits. Always adapting them to your tastes and preferences and staying healthy goes much further than the absence of disease, and has a lot to do with simple actions that are under our control, such as habits related to food, sports, sleep or hygiene.
Taking care of our bodies is essential to enjoy an optimal lifestyle is primordial and is even better when it’s done naturally. Here are some of the most important types of products for maintaining a Healthy and Better life. Especially this year, it might just help make our lives a little easier.
It is said that a diet is balanced when it provides nutrients through healthy, whole foods. The problem is that not all people can or have the ability to eat well (the number of meals suggested and whose contribution is recommended by doctors) every day, so they are not getting complete nutrition.
This is perhaps one of the most important benefits that food supplements offer to your body; being able to provide those nutritional elements that are sorely lacking, whether they are vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids, or antioxidants.
On the other hand, food supplements are also an advantage for those who decided to make gradual changes in their lifestyle and put a stop to cravings; Well, while you strive to follow a more balanced diet, nutritional supplements allow you to fill in certain gaps and contribute to your well-being.
Numerous studies have shown that supplements such as omega 3, vitamin B3 or vitamin D have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects and decrease the biomarkers of chronic inflammation.
Low-grade or silent chronic inflammation appears to be one of the causes of many chronic diseases, including cardiovascular diseases.
Skin is the only thing that protects us from the outside world and plays as a protective shield for our inner organs. It is of optimum priority that we take good care of our skin so as to maintain the sanctity of our inner body.
Here are some of the reason why skincare products are one of the daily essentials:
- Acne: Probably the great nightmare, in aesthetic terms, of adolescents and the very young. Specifically, it occurs because, in the face, and in the rest of the skin, there are countless microscopic holes that are called pores that, due to environmental dirt.
- Rosacea: Rosacea is the last of the dermatological problems that we want to talk about in this article. Specifically, it is a skin condition that is generally linked to swelling and redness and is due to the expansion of blood vessels in the area.
- Warts: Warts are generally produced by the action of various types of viruses, including the human papilloma, and can be transmitted, although it seems incredible, with the mere contact of the skin.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is another particularly bothersome skin condition. Specifically, it is characterized by the appearance of silvery scales in the form of patches and by being able to cause itching.
Hair is one of the most important things for Men as well as women. And here are the reasons why haircare products and everyday Haircare regime is a must:
- Hair loss: Hair loss can be attributed to different causes, such as dandruff, excess fat, diseases of the digestive system, alterations of the nervous system, pregnancy, emotional problems and infectious diseases.
- Dandruff: Dandruff represents an imbalance in the natural cell elimination process on the scalp. People with dandruff shed dead cells from the scalp at a much higher rate than normal.
- Dryness: Long hair can present much more dryness than short hair since it has gone through factors that affect it for a longer time.
- Oily hair: The causes of having greasy hair are generally internal and three factors influence a diet rich in fat, hormonal imbalances and washing hair very often if it is already greasy.
- Lack of shine: This problem begins with a poor diet, lacking in vitamins. Other factors that can cause it are the effects of the sun, pool water and the sea, using the wrong shampoo, roughly brushing the hair seriously damages the cuticle and drying it with rough towels and the harsh friction that can be done when drying.
Heart Related Problems and Their Solutions:
Heart diseases and problems associated are one the major concerns for everyone and one should always take good care of your heart and take preventive measures before it is too late. Here are some the reasons why heart related problems and their solution are important:
- Angina. This causes chest pain because the heart does not receive the blood or oxygen it needs due to the obstruction in the coronary arteries due to the accumulation of fat or cholesterol.
- Myocardial infarction. “It is a disease caused by the deterioration and obstruction of the arteries of the heart,” according to the website Cardio Alianza. Unlike Angina this appears violently and as a consequence the death of cardiac cells.
- Hypertension. Blood pressure measures the force of the blood on the walls of the blood vessels, and hypertension is the term for high blood pressure.
- Heart failure. This disease prevents the heart from having sufficient capacity to pump blood, as a result of the lack of oxygen and nutrients in the body.
- Arrhythmia. It consists of the irregular beat of the heart; This occurs when the electronic impulses that regulate heart rhythms do not work properly.
- Atrial fibrillation It is a type of arrhythmia where the heart fibrillates, that is, it trembles to cause the formation of blood clots inside, because “the emptying of blood from the atria may not be normal,” according to an article in Cardio Alianza.
- Congenital heart disease. It is a congenital anomaly that presents problems in the structure and functioning of the heat produced during the embryonic period.
Stomach Related Cures:
There is a famous saying of Hippocrates that “All Diseases begins in the Gut”. So it is of utmost importance that we maintain a healthy diet and use the right kind of products to keep our stomach happy. Here are some of the common stomach related problems that we may face in our day to day life:
- Indigestion: This problem may be one of the easiest to identify. Symptoms are usually stomach pain, nausea, gas, and bloating. It is a group of alterations in the digestive system caused by eating.
- Abdominal wall pain: It is usually a pain located in a specific point of the abdomen and, although it is not dangerous, it can be quite insistent. Most of the time this pain is caused by compression of the nerves in that area. Treatment usually consists of anti-inflammatories.
- Heartburn: Also known as gastric reflux or heartburn, it is a malfunction of the oesophagal sphincter, which causes an unpleasant sensation of acid regurgitations that come from the stomach. Sometimes the symptoms, and depending on the situation of each person, can be confused with more serious diseases, but it is not common.
- Constipation: Functional constipation tends to occur mostly in women. Sometimes it can be related to pelvic floor dysfunction, although in others they cause is much simpler and is directly related to the food you eat. Fibre can be your ally.
- Irritable bowel or irritable bowel: It is a fairly frequent ailment, which mostly affects young people and women. It is characterized by chronic abdominal pain and by alterations in the functioning of the intestinal transit. The best thing is that, if this is your case, you go to the doctor, he will know what will be the best treatment for you.